An exceptional opportunity to secure a Master Builder Award Winning 5 bedroom home (2014) in the exclusive and highly desirable Riverlinks community, this build was executed by the famed Mark Underwood. The 41m water frontage must be experienced to be fully appreciated.
The impressive high-spec construction has left nothing to average, everything has been executed with high-end finishes, a full and detailed list of inclusions is available upon request. Cleverly built around the wide water vista, each room adorns itself with a view to make each day that little bit better.
Situated just off Coomera River with deep water access this nautical piece of art is for those who are serious about getting onto the water and capitalising on our world class lifestyle that is bespoke to those lucky enough to live on the Gold Coast.
The entry sets the tone for what will be a lasting first impression, a monumentous Date Palm tree awaits to guide you through to the entrance way and light filled high ceiling rooms. The kitchen and dining area are naturally merged with a family sitting room and flow seamlessly to multiple decks and a sparkling self-cleaning pool.
The two levels beautifully intertwine with a full glass walkway on the ground floor and bridge on the upper floor. A cinema room on the lower level features electronic blinds and a window to a private garden that would be at home in any botanical garden.
Moving upstairs you will find an informal seating area flowing to another private balcony, 2 spacious bedrooms, family bathroom and an office with a postcard view.
The luxurious master suite has an expansive walk in wardrobe and an ensuite featuring his and hers everything.
* Stunning Polished concrete floors throughout the ground level
* Raised ceilings on both levels, tinted windows throughout
* Engineered steel used to create wide open areas downstairs
* Bi-folds used to create seamless flow to outdoor entertaining areas
* Guest wing with own entry, balcony and bathroom
* Living and Kitchen area with fully automated Blinds with Wi-Fi connectivity
* Siemens appliances; wall oven, steam oven, warming drawer, induction cook top
* Stone bench tops throughout, including butler’s pantry, bathrooms and laundry
* LED lighting throughout with specialised lighting on the walkways
* Methven and Phoenix tapware used through the house (15-year warranties)
* “Myair” controlled air conditioning systems with touch pads and Wi-Fi connectivity.
* Vacuumaid, Security System, Clipsal architectural light switches
* Fully tiled self-cleaning private pool with LED touch screen controls
* 5Kw Solar system with micro inverters and remote monitoring
* 8m x 3m pontoon carpeted with power/water and kayak rack
* Automated irrigation system in gardens and lawns
* Magnificent date palm and other architectural plants inside and out
Listed by Edward Smyth and Karen Stewart