This neat and tidy brick home is ripe for renovation. With 3 good size bedrooms, two separate living areas plus a dining room off the very Retro kitchen. With a 37-meter street frontage and a 732sqm allotment, there is plenty of scope to bring this solid home into the 21st century.
· 3 good size bedrooms, master with walk in robe
· Two separate living rooms
· Family/Dining area off the kitchen
· Laundry includes a shower and separate toilet
· Generous double lock up garage
· Plenty of extra parking for multiple cars and trailers
· Large back garden with in-ground pool
· Just 1.4km to Ashmore Primary School
· Situated in the Benowa High School Catchment
· Close to the New Benowa Shopping centre
Listed by Karen Stewart and Edward Smyth.