This home is great for families, entertaining, working from home and much more. Not your ‘off the shelf’ design allows this property to lend itself to a multitude of functions, it really is quite an exciting and interesting home.
The outdoor spaces are quite magical with a North facing front yard with a generous pool and a rear south facing backyard with ample space for children and pets to run and play, a veggie patch for those with a green finger.
The inside of the property lends itself to a home office or dual family living situation with a huge rumpus room off the garage and a larger than average office all separate from the main living areas.
Tucked away in a quiet street yet walking distance to a choice of schools, shops parks and medical facilities. Located in Benowa High and Primary School catchment area.
– Four very generous bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
– Two additional offices, huge rumpus room with separate access
– Living areas flow seamlessly to the north facing garden and pool
– Very functional galley kitchen with ample storage
– Fully tiled sparkling in-ground swimming pool
– Secluded child and pet friendly gardens, multiple veggie patches
– Solar panels, secure car parking plus off-street parking
– Short walk to Benowa Garden Shopping Centre, Botanical Gardens, a choice of Medical facilities and Pindara Hospital
– Gold Coast’s Golden Beaches and major shopping centers approximately 10 mins drive
Listed by Karen Stewart & Edward Smyth.