This elegant two storey residence occupies 1,123sqm of wide waterfront land within the prestige community of Hope Island Resort. Perfectly positioned just moments from the main Coomera River with no height restrictions, this north facing property is profoundly benefited by directly overlooking a natural parkland, leaving you with picturesque vistas and unrivalled privacy. Characterised by an elegant mix of classical architectural detailing and modern styling with a neutral palette, the home exemplifies what it means to enjoy the luxury comforts of modern family life in a timeless setting.
Upon entry, there’s an immediate sense of sophistication, with the ground floor cleverly organised around a grand double height living space complete with open wood fireplace. This is how formal spaces should be; impressive in scale and design but also socially connected to the rest of the home. Nearby you’ll find a large entertainers kitchen connected to an additional living and dining zone.
The upper level further showcases the centralised double height space, with a floating walkway joining you to the additional bedrooms. The luxurious master suite encompasses the entire waterfront wing, offering walk-in-robe, private balcony and expansive ensuite.
Step outside to find your newly completed outdoor entertaining pavilion. This is a quality space that unlocks year-round enjoyment for both rest and play.
Join an elite community within the Hope Island Resort; A premier estate boasting buggy and walking trails, manicured parks, tennis courts swimming pools and 24-Hour Manned security. FIRB approved, allowing Non-Australian Visa Holders to purchase property within the Resort.
– Join an elite community within the Hope Island Resort; A premier estate boasting buggy and walking trails, manicured parks, tennis courts swimming pools and 24 Hour Manned security
– Close proximity to Coomera Boatworks “Australia’s greatest boatyard”
– Floating Pontoon serviced with Power & Water
– Impressive 33 PV Solar Panels outperform the a standard 5kw system, delivering up 30kw of power back to the grid every day and returning generous electricity refunds to you every quarter.
– Double Garage plus Workshop/Buggy Parking, epoxy flooring and heightened ceiling
– C-Bus System, Ducted Air-Conditioning
– Sensor security, medical alert and smoke alarms (Onsite First Responders)
– Sun-drenched swimming pool overlooks the river
– Immaculate tropical landscaping
– Significant updates have been made throughout with high spec materials to ensure low maintenance living
– Hope Island Resort is FIRB approved, allowing Non Australian Visa Holders to purchase property within the Resort.
Listed by Edward Smyth & Karen Stewart